We employ a highly skilled and experienced team of dedicated professionals who are committed to working with young people with a range of social, emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties and disabilities. The team includes:
- subject specialists and general teachers qualified across all key stages including primary, secondary and further education and committed to inclusive practice
- personal development coaches with a focus on engagement, development of the whole person and employability skills
- therapeutic practitioners including counsellors, integrative therapists, psychotherapists, art therapists, Thrive practitioners and Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioners
- Special Educational Needs coaches who work specifically with students who have severe learning difficulties
- Special Educational Needs experts with both mainstream and alternative provision backgrounds
If you are interested in joining our team then please go to the Join Us page to view advertised roles.